As per the new contract, Harris will provide information management support for the maintenance of the Command's suite of software applications together with the Corporate Dental Application and its associated modules, and the Digital Enterprise Viewing and Acquisition Application.
What does CDA stand for?
CDA stands for Corporate Dental Application (used by the Army Medical Command)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDA
We have 486 other meanings of CDA in our Acronym Attic
- Controlled Droplet Application
- Conventional Distributed Amplifier
- Cooloola Dressage Association Inc. (Australia)
- Cooperative Development Authority
- Coordinated Data Analysis (NASA website)
- Copper Development Association Inc.
- Coram Deo Academy (Texas)
- Core Depot Assessment (US DoD)
- Corneal Dystrophy, Avellino Type
- Corona Dance Academy (Corona, CA)
- Corporate Directory Assistance
- Cosmic Dust Analyzer
- Cost Distribution Account (US government)
- Cote d'Azur (French Riviera)
- Council for Disability Awareness
- Country Dance Association (various locations)
- Courriers de l'Aube (French transportation company)
- Coverage Determination Application
- Crash Dump Analyzer
- Crash-Damaged Aircraft
Samples in periodicals archive:
These systems include the Corporate Dental Application (CDA) and database, the Digital Enterprise Viewing and Acquisition Application (DEVAA) and database, the U.
LTC Jeffrey Marks and MAJ Thomas Strohmeyer describe the evolution of one the most significant of such tools in military dental care, the Army Dental Command's Corporate Dental Application (CDA).
Specific requirements include support to develop, operate, maintain, and enhance the Corporate Dental Application (CDA) and database, the Digital Enterprise Viewing & Acquisition Application (DEVAA) and database, the DENCOM Web page, the dental digital Web portal -- an offsite disaster recovery solution, and an asset management solution.
Under the contract, Harris will deliver information management support to maintain the Command's suite of software applications including the Corporate Dental Application and its associated modules, and the Digital Enterprise Viewing and Acquisition Application.
DENCLASS also had portal links to the DENCOM Corporate Dental Application (CDA) database, allowing RC contracted entities to see radiographs and dental record documentation, regardless of whether that data was produced by the RC dental readiness system and recorded in DENCLASS or was produced within the AADCS and recorded in CDA.