Contact: Joanna Lewandowska Corporate Communications - Europe P: +48-(0)22-390-41-46 E: joanna.
What does COPCOM stand for?
COPCOM stands for Corporate Communications
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COPCOM
- Constituent of Potential Concern (US EPA)
- Contaminant of Potential Concern
- Cost of Providing Care (health care)
- Customer Operation Performance Center
- Consorci de Promoció Comercial de Catalunya (Catalonian Sydicate for Commercial Promotion)
- Contractació Pública Internacional
- Council of Psychiatric Continuing Education (Canada)
- Chevron Overseas Petroleum Cambodia Limited
- Certificate Of Public Convenience and Necessity (private ambulance service certificate; Florida)
- Controllers' Operations and Procedures Committee
- Community Oriented Programme for the Control of Rheumatic Disease
- Central Ohio Primary Care Physicians
- Competency of Operators of Pleasure Craft Regulations (Canada)
- Coalition of Pennsylvania Crime Victim Organizations
- Central Office Program Director
- Certificate of Proficiency Dentistry
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Community Outreach Program for the Deaf
- Comprehensive Operation Planning Directive (NATO)
- Coronado Police Department (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 million to its corporate communications office in 2003-04, a $1 million increase.
com), a leader in Web content management (Web CMS) for marketing, and Connexion Corporate Communications NV, a prominent European integrator of multilingual Web content management systems and communication solutions for B2B organizations, today announced that they have delivered a new Intranet project to the European headquarters of Ingersoll Rand -- helping the company to welcome new personnel through a customized Intranet site.
Organizations are using Internet Protocol Video to improve and enhance corporate communications.
Corporate Communications specializes in creating investor awareness programs for small- and mid-cap public companies and represents clients in a broad array of industry sectors.
Developed By Connexion Corporate Communications of Belgium, Module Adds to Hot Banana's Multilingual Localization Strengths BOSTON -- Hot Banana Software, Inc.
About NIRI Boston Officers: President- David Calusdian David is executive vice president at Sharon Merrill Associates, a nationally recognized investor relations and corporate communications strategic advisory firm.
Besides handling selected senior-level executive search assignments, Dowd will focus particular attention on servicing Marshall's management consulting clients, conducting corporate communications audits, developing strategic communications programs, advising on mergers and acquisitions for PR and general communications firms, conducting staff evaluations and training, including succession management, as well as counseling PR consultancies on new business development.