5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence (CAEPV) is pleased to present "Domestic Violence and the Workplace: Verizon Wireless' Train the Trainer Model.
What does CAEPV stand for?
CAEPV stands for Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Computer-Aided Electronic Packaging
- Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (Washington, DC)
- Centre d'Achèvement et d'Essais des Propulseurs et Engins (French, Missile Test Facility)
- Center for Applied Environmental Public Health (Tulane University, New Orleans, Louisiana)
- China Association of Environmental Protection Industry
- Conferencia de la Asociación Española para la Inteligencia Artificial
- Center for Applied Ethics and Professional Practice (Newton, MA)
- Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research
- Centre for Alternative Economic Policy Research (Australia)
- Comprehensive Adverse Event and Potential Risks (clinical drug trials)
- Committee on Accreditation for Evaluation of Quality (Montreal, QC, Canada)
- Center for Applied Energy Research (University of Kentucky; Lexington; KY)
- Centre d'Arts Escèniques de Reus (French)
- Centre for Applied Economic Research (University of New South Wales; Sydney, Australia)
- Centre for Applied Educational Research (est. 1993; University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Chemical Awareness and Emergency Response Program
- Community Awareness and Emergency Response (various locations)
- Centre for Aboriginal Education Research and Culture (Carleton University; Canada)
- Clean Air and Environmental Reporting Division
- Chinese American Educational Research and Development Association (Ardmore, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence, Verizon Wireless has created a series of Web-based seminars to raise awareness in the workplace about domestic violence.
The Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence (CAEPV) created Anni's site in response to some startling statistics about girls.
The Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence will receive $20,000 to conduct the first national public telephone opinion survey on the impact of domestic violence in the workplace.
The Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence (CAEPV) and Verizon Wireless have joined forces to increase employer and employee awareness of domestic violence as a workplace issue, and offer tools to respond to it through the CAEPV HopeLine[sup.
0- Published Date: October 13 Company Name: Corporate Alliance To End Partner Violence Address: 2416 E.
16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence (CAEPV) is pleased to present Domestic Violence and the Workplace: Three Case Studies in Practice.
30, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Verizon Wireless today announced that the Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence (CAEPV) is receiving a $30,000 donation from HopeLine from Verizon, aiding CAEPV in its mission to help businesses address the impact of domestic violence in the workplace.