The revised guidelines, issued by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute in 2004, recommend different target levels of LDL cholesterol for a variety of subgroups of patients, depending on the coronary risk profile.
What does CRP stand for?
CRP stands for Coronary Risk Profile
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CRP
We have 534 other meanings of CRP in our Acronym Attic
- Control Riser Platform (petroleum industry)
- Control Running Programs (software)
- Controllable Reversible Pitch
- Controlled Radical Polymerisation (chemistry)
- Convention de Reclassement Personalisé (French: Personalized Reclassification Agreement; employee dismissal)
- Cooperative Resolution Program (USDA)
- Coordinated Research Program
- Coordinated Research Project (various organizations)
- Corneal-Retinal Potential
- Coronary Rehabilitation Program
- Corpus Christi, TX, USA - Corpus Christi International Airport (Airport Code)
- Corrosion Resistant Products
- Cost Reduction Program
- Cost Reduction Proposal
- Country Risk Premium (finance)
- County Road Project (Washington)
- Court Referral Program (various locations)
- Covance Research Products (Denver, PA)
- Crank Rod Pump (various companies)
- Creator's Rights Party
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beginning in May, 1989, however, Damon bundled apolipoproteins to its coronary risk profile and marketed the panel for a nominal increased fee.
We decided the time and expense of ledger posting and insurance paperwork could be eliminated by having participants pay the $5 fee for the coronary risk profile prior to the blood draw.