They measured the coronary flow velocity reserve (CFVR) of men given various types of hot drinks.
What does CFVR stand for?
CFVR stands for Coronary Flow Velocity Reserve
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Colorado Film/Video Instructional Studios (now Colorado Film School; University of Colorado)
- Coloradoans for Voting Integrity
- Columbus Foundation of the Virgin Islands
- Community Foundation of the Virgin Islands (St. Thomas, Virgin Islands)
- Canadian Forces Virtual Library
- Commercial Fishing Vessel License (Philippines)
- Critical Fluid Viscosity Measurement Experiment
- Critical Flow Venturi Nozzle
- Chemin de Fer de la Vallée de l'Ouche
- Computer Forensics Volunteer Project
- Control File Voting Results Record
- Coalition for Venture Support (Worcester, MA)
- Commercial Fishing Vessel Safety
- Commission on the Future of the Voluntary Sector (UK)
- Continuous Flow Ventilatory Support (breathing support)
- Commercial Fishing Vessel Safety Act of 1988
- Central Fraser Valley Search and Rescue
- Commercial Fishing Vessel Safety Exam
- Clyde Forth Visual Theatre (Saugerties, NY)
- Choroidal Functional Vascular Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 30-minute exposure to a hospital's "smoking room" reduced coronary flow velocity reserve in nonsmokers to the same level as that seen in active smokers.