April 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- After much demand from ever-loyal Planet Beauty customers, Orange County's best-loved beauty boutique is coming soon to the bustling Corona Del Mar Coastline
What does CDM stand for?
CDM stands for Corona del Mar (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDM
We have 321 other meanings of CDM in our Acronym Attic
- Consumption Data Management
- Contaminated Dredged Material (sediment)
- Content Data Model
- Context-Dependent Model (research tool; various applications)
- Continuous Deployment Model (Segue)
- Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation
- Continuum Damage Mechanics
- Contracts Decision Memorandum (US EPA)
- Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor
- Controlled Delamination Material (Stora Enso)
- Corona Diagnostic Mission
- Corporate Defence Management
- Corporate Development Manager (various companies)
- Corporate Documentation Management
- Corporate Domain Management (Internet)
- Create Digital Motion
- Create Digital Music
- Creative Discovery Museum (Chattanooga, TN)
- Crédit du Maroc (French: Credit of Morocco; Morocco)
- Critical Decision Making (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It felt like the movie "Hoosiers" for freelance Renaissance Academy, a tiny La Canada-Flintridge school with just 55 high school students, against big bully Corona del Mar, a large public school of nearly 2,000 that had appeared in nine previous Southern Section championships, winning four.
For strictly five-star treatment, look no further than  DAVID TOURS, based in Corona del Mar, Calif.
Renaissance Academy of La Canada lost its third consecutive Southern Section title game Saturday, this time trailing start to finish in a 67-59 setback to Corona del Mar of Newport Beach in the Div.
III power Corona del Mar of Newport Beach, the top-ranked team in the state coming into the race.
; Corona Del Mar High School, Newport Beach, Calif.
In the late 1940s, the first Coco's Restaurant was established along the Pacific Coast Highway in Corona Del Mar, while in the 1970s David G.
I semifinal match 14-4 to top-seeded Corona del Mar of Newport Beach, which advanced to Monday's finals.