com/prnh/20110412/CL81742 ) According to Havel's, the original EchoStim had 3 rows of 3 Corner Cube Reflectors (CCR) near the tip of the needle.
What does CCR stand for?
CCR stands for Corner Cube Reflector
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCR
We have 576 other meanings of CCR in our Acronym Attic
- Contractor Change Request
- Control Center Rack (NASA)
- Controller Controller Revolution (Dance Dance Revolution)
- Cool Cat Racing, Inc (Macon, GA)
- Coordinated Community Response
- Coordinated Compliance Review
- Coordinating Committee on Remuneration
- Coriell Cell Repositories
- Corinth & Counce Railroad Company
- Cork Campus Radio
- Corner Cube Retroreflector
- Corporate Citizenship Report
- Corporate Community Relations
- Corporate Crime Reporter (Washington, DC)
- Correct Classification Rate (statistics)
- Corridor Circuit Rider
- Corse Centrale de Restauration (French: Central Corsica Restoration)
- Cost Credit
- Cost of Corrective Replacement
- Council for Chemical Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Havel's does something similar with their EchoStim and EchoBlock products using their patented Corner Cube Reflectors, or CCR marks, which indent the needle slightly making it impossible to pass wires or catheters through the cannula.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20100713/CL33655 ) Known for their patented Corner Cube Reflectors, or CCR marks, Havel's revolutionized the ultrasound needle industry.