Steinhart draws on knowledge gained from her experiences formulating a policy for the Cornell University Geospatial Information Repository (CUGIR).
What does CUGIR stand for?
CUGIR stands for Cornell University Geospatial Information Repository
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Columbia University Games Club
- Cornell University Glee Club (New York)
- Cambridge University Guild of Change Ringers (UK)
- Centre for Urban Greenery and Ecology (Singapore)
- Cornstone University Golden Eagles
- Cucurbit Genomics Database
- Computer Users Group of Greeley (Greeley, CO)
- Clemson University Genomics Institute
- Commodore Users Group of Ireland
- Cucumber Genome Initiative (international collaboration)
- Churches Uniting in Global Mission
- Cisco Universal Gateway Manager
- Communauté Urbaine du Grand Nancy (French: Urban Community of Greater Nancy; Nancy, France)
- Clarion User Group Queensland (Australia)
- Cargo Utility GPS Receiver
- Commodore Users Group of Saskatchewan (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Consortium Ultimate Gaming Services
- Camping Unter Gottes Wort (German: Camping Under the Word of God)
- Conservative Union of Georgian Youth (Republic of Georgia)
- Cabinet Unit Heater (Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This article describes the most common elements of data sharing and distribution agreements and describes the development of a data management policy for the Cornell University Geospatial Information Repository (CUGIR).
The Cornell University Geospatial Information Repository (CUGIR) has posted its collection development policy on its Web site, and it is a good example of this hybrid format (CUGIR WorkGroup of Mann Library, 2006).