The three main assessment tools used to collect the data included in this study were: * Psycho-geriatric Assessment Scale (PAS) * Cornell Scale for Depression in Dementia (CSDD) * Mini-mental status examination (MMSE) PAS is used to assist health practitioners collect and interpret information on dementia and depression (Jorm & Mackinnon 1997).
What does CSDD stand for?
CSDD stands for Cornell Scale for Depression in Dementia (psychology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSDD
We have 16 other meanings of CSDD in our Acronym Attic
- Conseil Scolaire du District Catholique de l'Est Ontarien (Catholic District School Board of Eastern Ontario)
- Computer Science Department - Computer Facilities
- Chemical Stockpile Disposal Concept Plan
- Celu Satiksmes Drošibas Direkcija (Latvian: Central Department of Traffic Safety)
- Center for the Study of Drug Development (Tufts University)
- Computer Software Design Description (usually called SDD)
- Computer Subprogram Design Document
- Conceptual System Design Description
- Consolidated Software Design Document
- Control Systems Development Division (JSC)
- Central States Door Dealer Association (Naperville, IL)
- Combat System Design Data Document
- Crew System Design Definition Document
- Combat System Documentation Development Plan
- Circuit Switched Digital Data Service (Nortel)
- Cathy Sharp Dance Ensemble (Basel, Switzerland)
- Center for Studies in Demography and Ecology (University of Washington)
- Central Servicing Development Establishment (Royal Air Force)
- Combat Support Data Environment
- Combat Systems Demonstration Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
After 13 weeks, neither mertazapine nor sertraline was more successful than placebo in the primary outcome measure, scores on the Cornell Scale for Depression in Dementia.
To measure depression, she uses the Geriatric Depression and the Cornell Scale for Depression in Dementia.