Berg has served as a director of numerous private companies and several non-profit organizations, such as the Cornell Institute for Medical Research and the Wistar Medical Research Institute.
What does CIMR stand for?
CIMR stands for Cornell Institute for Medical Research
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIMR
We have 9 other meanings of CIMR in our Acronym Attic
- Cation-Independent Mannose 6-Phosphate Receptor
- Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Model and Implementation Concept in Precision and Special Tooling Industry
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing for Process (Datalogix)
- Contracted In Money Purchase Schemes (UK pensions)
- Caisse Interprofessionnelle Marocaine de Retraites
- Cambridge Institute for Medical Research
- Chronic Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation
- Climate Information for Managing Risks (symposium)
- Continental Internet Marketing Research (Netherlands)
- Coriell Institute for Medical Research (Camden, NJ)
- Communications and Information Management Resource Centre (UK)
- Chronic Illness Management Research and Development Project
- Center for Internet Marketing Research and Education (Philippines)
- Current Ideas in Mechanics and Related Fields (symposia)
- Channel Islands Marine Research Institute (Port Hueneme, CA)
- Colorado Inactive Mine Reclamation Program (Office of Surface Mining; US Department of the Interior)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary Research and Studies (University of Maribor; Slovenia)
- Cooperative Institute for Marine Resources Studies
- Critical Incident Management Response Team
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Research Unit (Ireland)