And in our work you examine activities of many commercial biobanks, including these: -- Tissue Solutions -- Asterand (Stemgent) -- Biopta -- BioServe -- Coriell Institute for Medical Research.
What does CIMR stand for?
CIMR stands for Coriell Institute for Medical Research (Camden, NJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIMR
We have 9 other meanings of CIMR in our Acronym Attic
- Computer-Integrated Manufacturing of PCBs by Laser-Induced Photolithography
- Cation-Independent Mannose 6-Phosphate Receptor
- Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Model and Implementation Concept in Precision and Special Tooling Industry
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing for Process (Datalogix)
- Contracted In Money Purchase Schemes (UK pensions)
- Caisse Interprofessionnelle Marocaine de Retraites
- Cambridge Institute for Medical Research
- Chronic Ischemic Mitral Regurgitation
- Climate Information for Managing Risks (symposium)
- Continental Internet Marketing Research (Netherlands)
- Cornell Institute for Medical Research
- Communications and Information Management Resource Centre (UK)
- Chronic Illness Management Research and Development Project
- Center for Internet Marketing Research and Education (Philippines)
- Current Ideas in Mechanics and Related Fields (symposia)
- Channel Islands Marine Research Institute (Port Hueneme, CA)
- Colorado Inactive Mine Reclamation Program (Office of Surface Mining; US Department of the Interior)
- Centre for Interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary Research and Studies (University of Maribor; Slovenia)
- Cooperative Institute for Marine Resources Studies
- Critical Incident Management Response Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
One way that patients and families can contribute to scientific research is by donating a blood/and or tissue sample to the NIGMS Human Genetic Cell Repository at the Coriell Institute for Medical Research in Camden, N.
Elsewhere, the Coriell Institute for Medical Research, Camden, N.
The first-ever state license to collect and store the cord blood of newborns for therapeutic transplant was issued in December to the Coriell Institute for Medical Research here.
CMD Biobank CONCOR CorCell Companies Cord Blood Registry CordBlood America CordLife CordVida CORE Informatics Coriell Institute for Medical Research Council of Europe (CoE) Covance Creative Bioarray Cryo Bio System Cryo Save Cryo-Cell International Cryogene Lab CryoLogic Cryopraxiz Cryo-Save CryoXtract Cureline Custom Biogenic Systems Cybrdi Daifuku deCODE Genetics Deloitte Department of Health
A portion of the space will be subleased to the Coriell Institute for Medical Research to construct a stem cell bank, an activity for which CDI is a subcontractor.
He also serves on the national board of the Public Affairs Council and as a trustee of the Coriell Institute for Medical Research.
March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cellular Dynamics International (CDI) and Coriell Institute for Medical Research today announced receiving two multi-million dollar grant awards from the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM).