The C-17 ELT provides for lifting, lowering, and positioning capabilities supporting removal and replacement of the engine, core thrust reverser, or the inlet assembly to/from the on-board location on the C-17 Globemaster III.
What does CTR stand for?
CTR stands for Core Thrust Reverser
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of CTR
We have 254 other meanings of CTR in our Acronym Attic
- Contractor Task Report
- Control Temperature Ratio
- Control the Rage (gaming community)
- Control Tower Region (aviation)
- Control Zone
- Controlled Thermonuclear Reactor
- Cooperative Threat Reduction
- Cooperative Threat Reduction (Counter-Strike gaming clan)
- Copper Transporter
- Corbett Tiger Reserve (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The basic engine is very similar to the commercial engine; only the external equipment, such as engine mounts, front nose cowl and core thrust reverser, are unique to the C-17.