MPS services include advanced statistical analyses of institution specific deposit supply, repricing, and term related behaviors, parallel analyses of loan prepayments and paydowns, verification and validation of ALM models and other advanced financial analysis tools, estimates of ASC 820 (FAS 157) compliant core deposit intangible and fair values, goodwill and core deposit intangible testing, and other specialized services.
What does CDI stand for?
CDI stands for Core Deposit Intangible (banking)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDI
We have 483 other meanings of CDI in our Acronym Attic
- Contrat A Duree Indeterminee (French: Contract of Indeterminate Duration)
- Contrat de Développement Innovation (French: Innovation Development Contract)
- Control Data Institute
- Controlled Demolition, Inc.
- Controlled Diesel Injection (Mercedes)
- Conventional Defense Improvements
- Conventional Defense Initiative
- Conversion Devices, Inc. (various locations)
- Cooperative Defense Initiative
- Cooperative Development Institute (Deerfield, MA)
- Cornerstone Designs, Inc.
- Corporate Dental Imaging (software; US Army)
- Corporate Desktop Initiative
- Corporate Development International
- Corporate Directions, Inc. (Japan)
- Correct Detection and Identification
- Corrected During Inspection
- Corse Diffusion Informatique (French computer company)
- Cost Driver Initiative
- Côte d'Ivoire (French: Ivory Coast)
Samples in periodicals archive:
72% (1)Tangible equity excludes goodwill and core deposit intangible assets related to acquisitions.
After the write-off of the core deposit intangible associated with these deposits and transaction costs, First State expects to record a pre-tax gain of approximately USD23m.
The 10th Circuit found Colorado had met its evidentiary burden by showing the core deposit intangible had an ascertainable value that was independent of goodwill and a limited useful life, the length of which could be ascertained with reasonable accuracy.
Non-Interest Expense Non-interest expense consists of operating expenses (comprised of compensation and benefits, occupancy and equipment, and general and administrative, or G&A, expenses) and the amortization of core deposit intangibles ("CDI").
67 Trust assets - fair market value (B) $ 1,398,215 STATISTICAL DATA AT PERIOD END: Full-time equivalent employees 353 Branch locations 18 Common shares outstanding 21,223,942 2009 1QTR 2QTR 3QTR 4QTR PERFORMANCE DATA AT PERIOD END: Assets $ 975,062 $ 978,899 $ 959,344 $ 970,026 Short-term investment in money market funds 10,817 7,516 6,565 3,766 Investment securities 138,853 136,119 138,715 142,883 Loans 726,961 739,649 722,540 722,904 Allowance for loan losses 10,661 13,606 19,255 19,685 Goodwill and core deposit intangibles 13,498 13,498 12,950 12,950 Deposits 746,813 783,807 779,185 786,011 FHLB borrowings 90,346 57,702 44,451 51,579 Shareholders' equity 114,254 112,880 110,706 107,254 Non-performing assets 5,099 14,670 23,689 18,337 Asset leverage ratio 11.
The Tenth Circuit has upheld the Tax Court's allowance of a bank's amortization deduction for the core deposit intangibles (CDIs) acquired (Colorado National Bankshares, Inc.
In estimating the market value of deposit liabilities, the statement does not allow a financial entity to take into account the value of its long-term relationships with depositors, commonly described as core deposit intangibles.