The New Jersey General Assembly is considering legislation that would require public schools to include instruction on oral health as part of core curriculum content standards.
What does CCCS stand for?
CCCS stands for Core Curriculum Content Standards
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCCS
We have 84 other meanings of CCCS in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Crop Circle Studies
- Certified Contact Center Supervisor
- Coalition for College Cost Savings (Nashville, TN)
- Colonial and Continental Church Society (now International Church Society; UK)
- Colorado Community College System
- Commercial Credit Counseling Service (various locations)
- Connecticut Community College System
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service
- Contra Costa Chinese School
- Core Components Cleaning System
- Corpus Christi Catholic School
- Current Controlled Current Source
- Core Component Conditioning Station Inert And Preheat
- Core Component Conditioning Station Transfer
- Calgary Chinese Community Service Association (Canada)
- Citroën Car Club of South Africa
- Colorado Cross Country Ski Association
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Alabama
- California Community College Student Affairs Association
- California Collaborative Center for Substance Abuse Policy Research (University of California, San Francisco; San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With access to the latest media technology, the teacher was able to create a curriculum that better encompasses New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards.
Expectations for Students If the IEP team decides that a student's individual needs can be met in general education classes, then that student is required to meet the core curriculum content standards for the general education program.
NJ ASK is the New Jersey Assessment of Skills and Knowledge, which tests student achievement in the knowledge and critical thinking skills defined by the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards in language arts literacy, mathematics, and science.
The project will lead to the development of performance-based assessment programs in all areas of the state's Core Curriculum Content Standards, starting with math, language arts and science.
The Core Curriculum Content Standards are statements of expectation that describe what all students should know and be able to do by the time they graduate from high school.
In addition, New Jersey United has testified at the New Jersey State Senate Education Committee hearing on the ESPA and the GEPA, assumed a leadership role in the Core Curriculum Content Standards review process by serving on the Standards Revision Advisory Committee and on each of the Standards Revision Content Committees, and was recognized by The Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) as an award-winning statewide public service campaign.
We believe the data uncovered in Information Please: What New Jersey Thinks About the Core Curriculum Content Standards goes a long way to reaffirm the value of an ongoing public discourse on education standards and assessment.