com/prnh/20120501/NY98560LOGO) Paul Fry, senior vice president for Finance Services in GSK's Core Business Services said, "Our continued partnership with Genpact is a key element in our drive to deliver simpler, more efficient and standardized business processes for GSK.
What does CBS stand for?
CBS stands for Core Business Services (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBS
We have 661 other meanings of CBS in our Acronym Attic
- Consolidated Banking Statistics
- Constant Bandwidth Server
- Converged Billing System (Homisco)
- Convergent Billing Solution (software)
- Coordinated Beam Switching (wireless communications)
- Coordination Bâtiment Services (French: Building Services Coordination; Pierrelaye, France)
- Copenhagen Business School (Denmark)
- Copper and Brass Sales, Inc. (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Coral Bay School (St. John, US Virgin Islands)
- Core Banking Solution
- Core Business System
- Core-Based System
- Corey-Bakshi-Shibata (chemical reaction)
- Corporate Brand Services (Melbourne Information Technology Group; various locations)
- Corporate Business Server
- Corps Battle Simulation
- Corps Battle Simulation System
- Corps Battlefield Simulator
- Correction Based Service
- Correspondence Batch Status
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Core Business Services CORE Business Services provides a wide range of technology solutions tailored to the specific needs of an organization.
The focus of these data centers will be on core business services, and, as those services continue to demand more IT resources, the shrinking size of servers and storage (and telecom equipment) will more than offset that growth.
From this they will run a range of IT and core business services for the council and also attract new business into the borough.
Core business services are provided alongside a complementary selection of specialist support options.
Thus, core business services and users are protected and service level agreements are met.
Since taking the helm two months ago, Mr Fallen has extended a cost-cutting drive at the core business services arm that posted operating losses of pounds 8.
As well as offering these core business services, Business Link also maintains close ties with organisations dedicated to the needs of different industry and business sectors.