53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo system with a 250GB hard drive and NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics; a 2.
What does C2D stand for?
C2D stands for Core 2 Duo (Intel Corp processor)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of C2D
We have 7 other meanings of C2D in our Acronym Attic
- Command & Control Communications System
- Command & Control Center Upgrade
- Click to Download
- Close 2 Death (gaming community)
- Close 2 Death Recordings (UK Record Label)
- Command and Control Directorate (US Army CECOM)
- Committed to Diversity (task force; Oregon State University)
- Concept to Design (various organizations)
- Connect to Decode (tuberculosis genome mapping project)
- Contract-to-Direct (job classification)
- Crash to Desktop (software malfunction)
- Canadian Community on Dialogue and Deliberation
- Cleanup Criteria/Decision Document
- Climate Change Data and Detection
- Command & Control Domain-Directed
- Command and Control Development Division (USAF)
- Cruiser Conversion Definition Document (US Navy)
- Command and Control Decision Aid
- Command & Control Decision Aids Test Environment
- Command & Control Databases
Samples in periodicals archive:
lt;p>The new chips include the dual-core Intel Core 2 Duo SU9600 chip, which will run at 1.
0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and a 160GB hard drive, and another with a 2.
83GHz Core 2 Duo processor, 512MB of memory, a 60GB hard drive, a slot-loading DVD-ROM/CD-RW combo drive, built-in Bluetooth and 802.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- WidowPC, the industry's leading gaming laptop boutique announced today that they have launched a new Core 2 Duo gaming laptop that gives those seeking an alternative to mass produced laptops like the Dell XPS M1710 a solution.
Worldwide Computer Products News-8 November 2006-Apple to use Intel's Core 2 Duo processors in new MacBook(C)1995-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.
Now available is the Intel Core 2 Duo (formerly called "Conroe"), a two-processor 64-bit chip.
Sales of seven Core 2 Duo products and the flagship Core 2 Extreme X6800 began picking up in August, helping to increase sales in volume by 28.