5 million coral reef exhibit is the first stage of a project to renew and refresh National Aquarium, Baltimore, which draws more than 1.
What does CRE stand for?
CRE stands for Coral Reef Exhibit (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRE
We have 284 other meanings of CRE in our Acronym Attic
- Construction and Real Estate
- Contaminant Removal Efficiency
- Contingency Response Element (USAF)
- Contractor's Responsible Engineer
- Contrat de Retour a l'Emploi (French: Reemployment contract)
- Contrat Restauration Entretien (French: Food Service Contract)
- Control and Reporting Element
- Control Reporting Element (US DoD)
- Cooperative Research & Extension (various schools)
- Coordinator of Religious Education (religious order)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Featuring the deepest coral reef exhibit in the world, four-story tropical rain forest, towering T-Rex skeleton, and a colony of African penguins, the Academy also supports 46 world-class scientists and hundreds of researchers in 11 fields of study.
Guests will have the opportunity to wander through the aquarium and explore the Florida wetlands, bays and beaches, and coral reef exhibits.
Using technology developed to maintain the coral reef exhibit, Adey and his colleagues have development a way to raise commercial spider crabs on algae farms growing on rafts in the sea (SN: 4/6/85, p.
A 22-foot aquarium features an environmentally-friendly handmade coral reef exhibit and is home to more than 300 tropical saltwater fish.
Participants also see how the Aquarium prepares food for its animals and even help feed the 600 residents of the Atlantic Coral Reef exhibit.
Adey invented the algal turf scrubber as a natural and highly efficient way to clean fish waste from a living coral reef exhibit.
Entering the dining areas, guests walk under an impressive archway aquarium, featuring a handmade coral reef exhibit full of vibrantly colored saltwater fish.