These five companies were among eleven to propose solutions to the Data Hiding Sub Group (DHSG) of the Copyright Protection Technical Working Group (CPTWG) way back in September 1997.
What does CPTWG stand for?
CPTWG stands for Copyright Protection Technical Working Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CPTWG
We have 2 other meanings of CPTWG in our Acronym Attic
- Crime Prevention Through Social Development (Canada)
- Child Post-Traumatic Stress Reaction Index
- Calgary Police Tactical Team
- Complex Personal Tax Team (UK)
- Cumbria Primary Teacher Training (UK)
- CPMA/PMA Traceability Task Force (produce industry; Canada)
- Central Procurement Technical Unit (Bangladesh)
- Connecticut Public Television
- Centro de Pesquisa em Tecnologias Wireless (Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil)
- Copy Protection Technical Working Group (IBM, Philips, et al)
- Committee on Physics in Two Year Colleges (American Association of Physics Teachers)
- California Pacific University
- California Polytechnic University (aka Cal Poly)
- Call Pick Up (PABX phone systems)
- Caption Projection Unit
- Carnet de Prélèvement Universel (French: Universal Book Collection)
- Cash Pick Up
- Central Philippine University
- Central Policy Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two firms plan to integrate their respective advanced electronic watermark technology for motion pictures and then present their single standard to the Copyright Protection Technical Working Group (CPTWG) for proposed adoption by this international organization, which promotes technology for preventing illegal copying of electronic copyrighted materials.
Mpact mediaware and the Mpact media processor give PC and PC-TV OEMs a complete DVD playback solution, including SRS TruSurround technology, certified Dolby Digital audio, MPEG-2 video decode, a DVD player application co-developed with Software Dynamics, and copy protection compliant with the final specifications from the DVD Copyright Protection Technical Working Group.