Copyright management information metadata must never be removed from the files.
What does CMI stand for?
CMI stands for Copyright Management Information
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMI
We have 506 other meanings of CMI in our Acronym Attic
- Consumer Medicine Information (Australia)
- Continental Micronesia, Inc. (Continental Airlines)
- Continuous Measurable Improvement
- Continuous Mortality Investigation (Institute of Actuaries, UK)
- Contract Management Institute
- Control Message Interface
- Control Microsystems, Inc. (Canada)
- Control Mode Idle (Sprint)
- Controlled Military Information
- Controlled Mode Interaction (Optun)
- Cordiale Merchandising (India) Limited
- Cornell Medical Index
- Corporacion Multi-Inversiones (Spanish)
- Corrective Measures Implementation
- Corrective Measures Investigation
- Cost Management Index
- Council-certified Microbial Investigator (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Count Me In
- Country Manufacturing, Inc. (Fredericktown, OH)
- Coureurs du Monde en Isère (French running club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Signatory nations, including Japan, are required to prevent -- and take compensatory measures for -- acts of ''avoiding technical safeguards,'' such as removing without permission anticopying devices built into digital products and doctoring copyright management information incorporated in various devices.
3) Design laws to punish those who knowingly alter or disseminate false copyright management information.
Title I of the DMCA includes prohibitions on: circumvention of technological measures that control access to copyrighted works; trafficking in any technology primarily designed or produced, or marketed, to circumvent such technological measures or any other technological measure that protects a right of a copyright owner in a copyrighted work; and intentional alteration of copyright management information for the purpose of copyright infringement.
Verance digital audio Watermark delivers indelible, inaudible copyright management information.