Liver Copper transporter ctrl mRNA was not correlated with liver Cu concentrations in all three species (Table 3).
What does CTR stand for?
CTR stands for Copper Transporter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CTR
We have 254 other meanings of CTR in our Acronym Attic
- Contract Transition Review
- Contractor Task Report
- Control Temperature Ratio
- Control the Rage (gaming community)
- Control Tower Region (aviation)
- Control Zone
- Controlled Thermonuclear Reactor
- Cooperative Threat Reduction
- Cooperative Threat Reduction (Counter-Strike gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Intracellular copper binds to various cytosolic chaperone proteins and then is pumped into the trans-Golgi endoplasmic reticulum via the copper transporter ATP7A (copper-transporting ATPase 1).
Nir Ben-Tal, Maya Schushan and Yariv Barkan of TAU and Turkan Haliloglu of Bogazici University in Istanbul, created a computational model demonstrating the structure, motion and function of hCTR1 (Human Copper Transporter 1) - a protein found in the membrane of human cells, and responsible for transporting copper ions through the membrane.