Dickson, CEO of Copper Queen Community Hospital in Bisbee, Ariz.
What does CQCH stand for?
CQCH stands for Copper Queen Community Hospital (Bisbee, AZ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Central Queensland Contemporary Artists
- Cherry Quay Community Association (Osbornville, NJ)
- China Qing Cheng Aquarium
- Cincinnati Queen City Alumnae (Delta Sigma Theta chapter)
- Coherent Quantum-Dot Cellular Automata
- Commission on Quality of Care and Advocacy for Persons with Disabilities (Schenectady, NY)
- Chicagoland Quad Cities Express (warehousing and logistics; est. 1969; Bridgeview, IL)
- CICS Queue Command Facility
- Close Quarter Combatives Group
- China Quantum Communications Limited
- Central Queensland Community Legal Centre (Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia)
- Central Queensland Conservatorium of Music (Australia)
- Coalition for Quality Children's Media
- Construction Quality Control Manager (construction employment)
- Cryogenic Quartz Crystal Microbalance
- Cancer Quality Council of Ontario (Canada)
- Construction Quality Control Plan (various organizations)
- Close Quarters Combat Range
- Contract Quality Control Representative
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program is now active at Southeast Arizona Medical Center in Douglas and will soon be available in Copper Queen Community Hospital in Bisbee, Holy Cross Hospital in Nogales, and Sierra Vista Regional Health Center.
The spoke centers are: Maricopa Integrated Health System in Phoenix, Kingman Regional Medical Center, Cobre Valley Regional Medical Center in Globe, Flagstaff Medical Center, Summit Healthcare in Show Low, Verde Valley Medical Center in Cottonwood, Yuma Regional Medical Center, La Paz Regional Medical Center in Parker, and Copper Queen Community Hospital in Bisbee.