Susceptibility of LDL particles to oxidation was determined from the rate of conjugated diene formation after exposure to copper chloride.
What does CuCl2 stand for?
CuCl2 stands for Copper Chloride
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Cambridge University Chemical Engineering Society
- Corporacion Universitaria Centro Superior (Galician: University Corporate Education Center; Colombia)
- Central Utah Correctional Facility (est. 1990; Gunnison, UT)
- Central UV (Ultra Violet) Calibration Facility (est. 1997)
- Credit Union Central Falls (Rhode Island)
- Council of University of California Faculty Associations
- Catholic University College of Ghana (Sunyani, Ghana)
- Coach U Certified Graduate
- Coach U Certified Graduate Program (Coach U, Inc. online training)
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Institute
- Complete Unilateral Cleft Lip and Palate
- Cisco Unified CallManager
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Credit Union Central of Manitoba (Canada)
- Master Chief Constructionman (US Navy rating)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Boot Camp
- Cisco Unified Call Manager Business Edition (software)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (Cisco)
- See You See Me (chat)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Migration
Samples in periodicals archive:
The traditional material used to make blue shades was copper chloride, but it didn't survive very well at high heat, resulting in a less vibrant color display.
4) Copper oxide conversion technology: Technology for converting copper chloride and copper hydroxide into copper oxide using a reaction treatment.
After trying different metal chloride catalysts in the ionic solvent, the team found a pair of catalysts that worked well: A combination of copper chloride and chromium chloride under 120 degrees Celsius broke down the cellulose without creating a lot of unwanted byproducts.
A different chemical, copper chloride, burns turquoise blue, but it mustn't get too hot or it may explode a little too vigorously.
Copper chlorides and copper oxides (gained weight) in the tested temperature range.
9:15 AM COPPER CHLORIDE IMPREGNATED SORBENTS FOR IN-FLIGHT MERCURY CAPTURE IN COAL-FIRED POWER PLANTS.
Abstract Sapwood blocks of white pine and American beech were impregnated in a two-step treatment with either a 5 percent copper chloride solution or a mixture of 5 percent copper chloride and 2 percent sodium borate followed by impregnation with a phenol-formaldehyde resin containing various concentrations of a softwood-bark-derived pyrolytic oil.