STOCKHOLM, Sweden -- Regulatory News: Skanska (STO:SKAB) has concluded an agreement with the City of Malmo to construct a major port facility in Norra Hamnen (North Harbor) in Malmo for the Copenhagen Malmo Port AB (CMP) port company.
What does CMP stand for?
CMP stands for Copenhagen Malmo Port
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMP
We have 557 other meanings of CMP in our Acronym Attic
- Contract Monitoring Point
- Contrats et Marchés Publics (French: Public Contracts and Markets; LexisNexis)
- Control & Maintenance Panel
- Controlled Materials Plan (US War Production Board)
- Conventional Munitions Plan
- Cooperative Management Protocol
- Cooperative Marketing Partner
- Cooperative Marketing Partner (DEC)
- Cooperative Marketing Program
- Cooperative Mobility Program (Center for Technology, Policy, and Industrial Development, MIT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the leading provider of full-service terminal management and planning software solutions, today announced an agreement with Copenhagen Malmo Port (CMP) to provide terminal operations systems solutions and professional services aimed at managing the activities of CMP.