What does CIFCA stand for?
CIFCA stands for Copenhagen Initiative For Central America (NGO network in Brussels, Belgium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIFCA
- Chinese Internet for Christ
- Christian Inter-Fellowship Council
- Combined Intelligence Fusion Center
- Commander’s Information Fusion Cell
- Commercial Industrial Finance Corporation (New York, NY)
- Corston Independent Funders' Coalition (UK)
- Cortes Island Forest Committee
- Cost, Insurance, Freight and Commission
- California Independent Funny Car Association
- Canadian Institute for Financial Crime Analysis (Seneca College; Ontario, Canada)
- Copenhagen Initiative for Central America and México (Denmark)
- Cost, Insurance, Freight, Commission and Interest (shipping)
- Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Ltd. (India)
- China International Futures Company, Ltd.
- Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited (Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India)
- Centro Internacional de Ferias y Convenciones (Spanish: International Center for Fairs and Conventions; El Salvador)
- Conference Internationale Francophone sur le Controle du Tabac (French: French-speaking International Conference on the Control of Tobacco)
- Canadian Institute of Floral Design (Canada)
- Centre for Innovative Financial Design (Institute for Financial Management and Research; India)
- Canberra International Folk Dancing Association (Australia)