That's why Coos County Family Health Services and Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in New Hampshire (Anthem) is teaming up to help North County residents fight the flu.
What does CCFHS stand for?
CCFHS stands for Coos County Family Health Services (Berlin, NH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCFHS
- Chicago Center for Family Health (Chicago, IL)
- Christian Church Foundation for the Handicapped (Knoxville, TN)
- Codex Committee on Food Hygiene
- Cecil County Field Hockey Association (Maryland)
- Corson Colson Family History Association
- Center for Child and Family Health Promotion (University of Minnesota School of Nursing)
- Center for Coastal Fisheries and Habitat Research (US NOAA)
- California College for Health Sciences (National City, CA)
- Central Coast Family History Society (Australia)
- Clackamas County Family History Society (Oregon)
- Canadian Centre for Fisheries Innovation (Centre Canadien d'Innovation des Peches)
- Catskill Center for Independence (Oneonta, NY)
- Center for Children and Families, Inc. (Norman, OK)
- Centre for Cross-Faculty Inquiry (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Cercle Culturel Franco-Indien (French)
- China Containerized Freight Index (Shanghai Shipping Exchange)
- Consulting Center for Finance and Investment (est. 1979; Saudi Arabia)
- Consumer Credit Financial Institution (UK)
- China Canned Food Industry Association
- Climate Change Funding Initiative for Agriculture (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Good customer service in healthcare is not just beneficial -- it can be critical," said Sally Wheeler, director of information services at Coos County Family Health Services (CCFHS).