Lake Albert and the Narrung Narrows form a critical part of the Coorong, Lower Lakes and Murray Mouth wetland of international significance.
What does CLLAMM stand for?
CLLAMM stands for Coorong, Lower Lakes and Murray Mouth (ecology program; Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cornell Law Library
- Corporate Lessons Learned (USACE)
- Culture et Loisirs de Leuville (French: Leuville Culture and Recreation; Leuville-sur-Orge, France)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Associated Macroglobulinemia
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia who Developed Pure Red Cell Aplasia
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma
- Clear Lake Lacrosse Association (Texas)
- College of Liberal Arts (Texas A&M University)
- Commercial Law League of America
- Comité Local pour le Logement Autonome des Jeunes (French: Local Committee for the Independent Youth Housing)
- Civil Law Legal Aid Scheme (book)
- Cadillac Larder Lake Break (mining; Canada)
- Center for Logistics Leadership In Business
- Clean and Lubricate
- Criminal Law Library Blog
- Canadian Language Learning Centre (Halifax, Canada)
- Centre for Logic, Language and Computation (Victoria University of Wellington; Wellington, New Zealand)
- Command Language Learning Center
- Community Living and Learning Center (George Washington University)
- Cymdeithas Llywodraeth Leol Cymru (Welsh: Welsh Local Government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] A worsening hyper-marine condition is one of five altering ecological states identified by researchers studying the future of the Coorong, Lower Lakes and Murray Mouth (CLLAMM) region under a three-year, $5.