A series of site meetings along with coordination drawings must be carefully analyzed to ensure perfection.
What does COORD stand for?
COORD stands for Coordination Drawing
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of COORD
- Continuity Of Operations Plan
- Cooperative Logistics
- Concurrent Object-Oriented Petri Nets (specification language)
- Central Ohio Organization of Public Purchasers
- Center for Operational Oceanographic Products and Services
- Consortium on Operator Qualification (Atlanta, GA)
- Crawford, Oscoda, Ogemaw, Roscommon (Michigan)
- Comités et Organismes d'Aide aux Chomeurs par l'Emploi (French: Committees and Organizations to Help the Unemployed through Employment)