This initiative aligns with the findings of a survey conducted by the Coordinating Council on the Clinical Laboratory Workforce (CCCLW), which revealed 75% of CLS/CLT students are unaware of career options in the clinical laboratory science field until after college enrollment.
What does CCCLW stand for?
CCCLW stands for Coordinating Council on the Clinical Laboratory Workforce
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Collaborative Content Creation Lab
- Consolidated Construction Consortium Limited (India)
- Contra Costa County Library (California)
- Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Council of Community College Library Administrators
- Complex-Coordinate Coupled-Landau-Channel
- Council of California County Law Librarians
- City Colleges Contingent Labor Organizing Committee (Chicago, IL)
- Chicagoland Coalition for Civil Liberties and Rights (Illinois)
- Centre for Contemporary Civil Law Studies (University of Wales; Cardiff, UK)
- Campaña Colombiana Contra Las Minas (Spanish: Colombian Campaign Against Mines)
- Center Customer Commitment Manager (US NASA)
- Certified Commercial Contracts Manager
- Certified Contact Center Manager
- Climate and Carbon Cycle Modeling Group (LLNL)
- Computing, Communication, Control and Management
- CPE (Customer Premises Equipment) Controlled Cable Modem
- Cyclic Conjugate Correlation Matrix
- Canadian Centre for Climate Modelling and Analysis
- Colorado City County Management Association (Golden, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chair, Coordinating Council on the Clinical Laboratory Workforce Interim Director, Natural Science Division Chair and Associate Professor Emerita, Clinical Laboratory Science Department, University of Illinois at Springfield Partner, The Laboratory Consultants, Inc.
Although we will likely continue to seek legislative action, ASCLS, along with other laboratory professional organizations and stakeholders, is working collaboratively through the Coordinating Council on the Clinical Laboratory Workforce (CCCLW) to address these workforce issues.