The Foundation, based in San Mateo, CA, has collaborative ties to research and advocacy organizations nationwide, including the Coordinated Campaign for Learning Disabilities and the National Institutes of Health.
What does CCLD stand for?
CCLD stands for Coordinated Campaign for Learning Disabilities
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCLD
We have 21 other meanings of CCLD in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Comparative Literature and Cultural Studies (Monash University School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics; Victoria, Australia)
- Center for Character and Leadership Development (US Air Force Academy)
- Child Care Learning and Development
- Club Cyclo Loisirs de Dunkerque (French cycling club; Dunkirk, France)
- Collaborative Center for Literacy Development (Kentucky)
- Colorado Council for Learning Disabilities (Council for Learning Disabilities)
- Communauté de Communes Lubéron Durance (French: Luberon Durance Community of Communes)
- Community Care Licensing Division (Department of Social Services; California)
- Constant Current Line Drive (sensors)
- Convention Center Long Distance
- Core Capability Limited Deployment (User Request Evaluation Tool function; US FAA)
- Community College Leadership Development Initiatives
- Coalition for Compassionate Leadership on Drug Policy
- Community College Leadership Doctoral Program (Morgan State University; Maryland)
- Cat Club Lyon Dauphiné Savoie (French cat club; Lyon, France)
- Clear of Clouds
- Center for Cognitive Liberty & Ethics
- Centre de Coopération Linguistique et Éducative (French: Center for Linguistic and Educational Cooperation)
- Check Point Certified Licensing Expert (software professional)
- Christian Copyright Licensing (Europe) Ltd
Samples in periodicals archive:
LD OnLine is the official Web Site of The Coordinated Campaign for Learning Disabilities.