Projects such as the Coordinated Advertising Rate and Form Review Authority, the Accelerated Licensure Evaluation and Review Techniques Working Group, the National Treatment Proposal for more coordinated review of various company transactions, the System for Electronic Rate and Form Filing, the Uniform Certificate of Authority Application, NCOIL's model bill for Uniform Company Licensing, and the NAIC, NCSL, and NCOIL's joint effort to draft and enact an Interstate Insurance Compact for Annuities, Life Insurance and Disability Income Products all demonstrate the high level of commitment that the states are taking to address industry concerns.
What does CARFRA stand for?
CARFRA stands for Coordinated Advertising Rate and Form Review Authority (National Association of Insurance Commissioners)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Computer Account Request Form (various universities)
- Conselho Administrativo de Recursos Fiscais (Portuguese: Administrative Council of Tax Appeals; Brazil)
- Control Altitude Reservation Facility
- Commission on the Accountability and Review of Federal Agencies
- Cardiovascular Risk Factor of Chiang Mai Children
- Central Alberta Radio Fun Flyers (Canada)
- Coalition for Automotive Repair and Fair Information Xchange (provides independent repair data)
- Coalition of Alternative Risk Funding Mechanisms (est. 1993)
- Conference on Airport and Route Facility Management (held 1991)
- Combined Army Forces
- Chicago Area Rugby Football Union (Illinois)
- Caribbean Ready Group
- Central African Republic Government
- Central Analyst Review Group
- Centralized Assessor Review Group
- Cloud and Aerosol Research Group
- Commander, Amphibious Ready Group
- Compounded Annual Rate of Growth (finance)
- Computer Architecture Research Group (University of Ottawa; Ottawa, Ontario Canada)
- Cardiac Allograft Rejection Gene Expression Observational Study (transplant research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Coordinated Advertising Rate and Form Review Authority pilot program has finalized standards for three products--Medicare supplement, individual term life and individual flexible-premium deferred-annuity products.