He, too, believes that troops in the war on terrorism will appreciate gifts in the way GIs in earlier wars enjoyed packages from the Cooperative for American Relief Everywhere - popularly called CARE packages.
What does CARE stand for?
CARE stands for Cooperative for American Relief Everywhere
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CARE
We have 452 other meanings of CARE in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Aided Reverse Engineering
- Computer Assistance Resource Exchange
- Computer-Aided Reliability Estimation
- Concerned About Recess and Education
- Congressional Advocacy Recruitment Effort
- Consolidated Assistance & Relocation Effort
- Contact, Authentication, Replicate, recent Events (FastServers.net support)
- Contamination Assessment and Remediation of the Environment (Australia)
- Controlling Alcohol Risks Effectively
- Cooperative Agencies for Resources in Education
- Cooperative for American Remittances to Europe
- Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere, Inc.
- Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere, Inc. (Merrifield, VA)
- Coordinated Accelerator Research in Europe (EU)
- Coronary Artery Risk Evaluation
- Cost Accumulating, Reporting & Evaluation
- Cost and Return Estimator
- Cottage And Rural Enterprises
- Creating Animal Respect Education
- Credit Abuse Resistance Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now its initials stand for the Cooperative for American Relief Everywhere, and it focuses less on food shipments and more on broader long-term aid efforts - such as agriculture and environment, family planning and population, small businesses, health, education for girls and emergency programs.