A few years ago, a collaborative effort by CIBA Vision, Novartis in Switzerland, and the Cooperative Research Centre for Eye Research and Technology in Australia developed a new polymer called lotrafilcon A.
What does CRCERT stand for?
CRCERT stands for Cooperative Research Centre for Eye Research and Technology (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Centre for Radiation, Chemical and Environmental Hazards (Health Protection Agency; Oxfordshire, UK)
- Centre for Research into Communist Economies
- Centrului Roman de Comert Exterior
- Comité Régional de Coordination et d'Evaluation (French: Regional Coordinating Committee and Evaluation)
- Concaecio Rodrigues College of Engineering
- Continuing Respiratory Care Education
- Cyclos et Randonneurs de la Cité des Étangs (French: Hikers and Cyclists to the City of Ponds; Ponds, France)
- Centre for Russian, Central and East European Studies (University of Glasgow)
- Centre for Radiation, Chemical and Environmental Hazards (UK)
- Centre de Recherche sur le Comportement et Évaluation des Programmes (Centre for Behavioural Research and Program Evaluation)
- Center for Research on the Changing Earth System (Columbia, MD)
- Centre de Remboursement du Chèque Emploi Service Universel (French: Universal Service Employment Paycheck Redemption Center)
- Castle Rock Christian Fellowship (Castle Rock, CO)
- Centre for Research on Children and Families (Canada)
- Chautauqua Region Community Foundation (New York)
- Chinese Red Cross Foundation
- Community Residential Care Facility
- Consolidated Rental Car Facility
- Cyclic Redundancy Check Pascal Fast Bit-By-Bit
- Cooperative Research Centre for Freshwater Ecology (Australia)