Instead, it seeks to recount something of the beginnings, progress and conclusion of an important research program conduted on behalf of the Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal Health (CRCAH) as it has been known in the past.
What does CRCAH stand for?
CRCAH stands for Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal Health (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CRCAH in our Acronym Attic
- Connecticut Roofing Contractors Association
- Constitution Restoration Cooperative Association (Provo, UT)
- Consumers' Research Council of America (Washington, DC)
- Cooperative Research Centres Association
- Copyright Remedy Clarification Act
- Crataegus Calpodendron (botany)
- Creative Root Cause Analysis
- Crested Caracara (bird species)
- Cooperative Research Centre for Asthma and Airways (Australia)
- Community Residential Care Association of California
- Canadian Reform Conservative Alliance Party (Canadian Political Party; aka Canadian Alliance)
- Charles River Creative Arts Program (Dover, MA)
- Canada Research Chair in Aboriginal Studies
- Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal and Tropical Health (Australia)
- Corrales Residents for Clean Air and Water (Citrus Heights, CA)
- Cairns Region Convention Bureau (tourism promotion; Queensland, Australia)
- Computer Resources Control Board
- Court Reporters Certification Board (Austin, TX)
- Charlotte Regional Commercial Board of Realtors (North Carolina)
- Caledonian Radio Controlled Club (United Kingdom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rivalland, Paul 2006 It's More than Machines and Medicine: There's a Yanangu way: Summary report, Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal Health, Casurina, NT.
It was conducted by Winnunga Nimmityjah Aboriginal Health Service (for the Muuji Regional Centre for SEWB) in conjunction with AIATSIS and the Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal Health (CRCAH), and was completed in November 2008.
He is also the research director of the Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal Health.
The Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal Health represents a further development in the control of Aboriginal health research by Aboriginal peoples.
Visiting Research Fellow--Indigenous Social Health, Dr Graham Henderson, has been working collaboratively over the past 12 months with colleagues at AIATSIS, the Australian National University, Winnunga Nimmityjah Aboriginal Health Service, Armidale Regional Centre for Social and Emotional Wellbeing/Aboriginal Medical Service, and the Muuji Regional Centre for Social and Emotional Wellbeing (a consortium of three Community Controlled Aboriginal Medical Services in New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory) on various research projects with the Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal Health.
The new Cooperative Research Centre for Aboriginal Health, in which the Institute is a core partner, promises over the next seven years to contribute significantly to a more holistic and less ad hoc approach to Indigenous health research in Australia (CRCAH 2002).