The Cooperative Marine Turtle Tagging Program was established by NMFS in 1980 to centralize the tagging programs among sea turtle researchers, distribute tags, manage tagging data, and facilitate exchange of tag information.
What does CMTTP stand for?
CMTTP stands for Cooperative Marine Turtle Tagging Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Consulting Member of Technical Staff (various organizations)
- Control and Monitor Test Set
- Cable Modem Termination System Network Side Interface
- Cable Modem Termination System Power Receive Window
- Cellular Mobile Telephone Service Description(s)
- Certified Machine Tool Sales Engineer
- Center for Machine-Tool Systems Research (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Central Material Traffic Terminal (Canada)
- Continental Margins Task Teams
- Creating Music Through Technology (Central High School; Phoenix, AZ)
- Cartridge Magnetic Tape Unit
- Condensed Matter Theory Unit (Indian Institute of Science; Bangalore, India)
- Confederation of Malta Trade Unions (Valletta, Malta)
- Confederation of Mongolian Trade Unions
- Charcot Marie Tooth Universal Services (forum)
- Comparative Map and Trait Viewer (software)
- Country Music Television
- Chicago Musical Theatre Works (Chicago, IL)
- Combined Major Theater War
- Committee to Minimize Toxic Waste (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory; Berkeley, CA)