This original design, which is still being actively used, is called the cooperative health care clinic.
What does CHCC stand for?
CHCC stands for Cooperative Health Care Clinic
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHCC
We have 119 other meanings of CHCC in our Acronym Attic
- Chattanooga Hamilton County Bicentennial Library (Chattanooga, TN)
- Continued Health Care Benefit Program
- California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Sacramento, CA)
- Chattahoochee Hill Country Conservancy
- Chattahoochee Hills County Club (Georgia)
- Cherry Hills Country Club (Cherry Hills Village, CO)
- Children's Hospital Central California (Madera, CA)
- Christian Heritage Catholic Church (Maryland and Pennsylvania)
- Coalition for Healthier Cities and Communities
- Commission on Health Care Certification (est. 1994)
- Certified Health Coach Certification Board (Health Certification Board; Paw Paw, MI)
- Chapel Hill Carrboro Chamber of Commerce (North Carolina)
- Community Health Centers of the Central Coast (community healthcare network; California)
- Community Housing and Credit Counseling Center (California)
- Community Health Center Capital Fund (Massachusetts)
- California Highway Construction Cost Index (California Department of Transportation)
- Community Health Care Clinics Inc. (various locations)
- Canadian Human-Computer Communications Society (special interest group; Canada)
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools (North Carolina)
- Community Health Center of Central Wyoming
Samples in periodicals archive:
METHOD Sample The sampling method for the CCC was based on the Kaiser Permanente Cooperative Health Care Clinic model (Kaiser Permanente, 1993).
This year's award went to the Rocky Mountain Division for its Cooperative Health Care Clinic -- a one-stop, multidisciplinary approach to treating the chronic ailments of the elderly which has been adopted as the standard for senior care in the Division and elsewhere across the country.