has expanded its Cooperative Fuel Research (CFR) product line by introducing a Fuel Ignition Tester (FIT) instrument that quickly determines ignition delay and derived cetane number of diesel fuel.
What does CFR stand for?
CFR stands for Cooperative Fuel Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFR
We have 296 other meanings of CFR in our Acronym Attic
- Confédération Française des Retraités (French: French Confederation of Pensioners)
- Configuration Register
- Confirmation to Receive
- Consolidated Fiscal Report
- Constant Failure Rate
- Contact Flight Rules
- Contractor Flight Release
- Contractor Funds Report
- Control Filter Rate
- Cooling Fan Relay (various companies)
- Coordinating Fuel and Equipment Research Committee (Coordinating Research Council, Inc.)
- Coronary Flow Reserve
- Corporate & Foundation Relations (various schools)
- Corporate Family Rating (investment)
- Corporate Finance Research
- Cost and Freight (shipping)
- Council on Foreign Relations
- Country Framework Report (various organizations)
- Course Frequency Receiver
- Crash Fire and Rescue (USMC)