edu, 540-231-5927) is an emeritus professor of Fisheries and Wildlife Sciences and recently retired as Unit Leader for the Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia.
What does CFWRU stand for?
CFWRU stands for Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CFWRU in our Acronym Attic
- Carlsbad Fish and Wildlife Office (US FWS)
- Canadian Forces Weather and Oceanographic Service
- Central Flow Weather Processor
- Coalition for World Peace (Los Angeles, CA)
- Commander, Fleet Air Western Pacific
- Community, Families and Work Program (Brandeis University; Waltham, MA)
- Caney Fork and Western Railroad (Tennessee)
- Center for Forested Wetland Research (US Forestry Service)
- Center for Whale Research
- Cambridge Ferret Welfare and Rescue Society
- Community Foundation for the Western Region of Zimbabwe
- Center for Workforce Studies
- Comment Folding White Space
- Cooperation Fund for the Water Sector (Asian Development Bank)
- Coordinated Federal Wage System
- Central Florida Wingless Sprints Car Association (Tampa, FL)
- Central Flow Weather Service Unit
- Colorado Festival of World Theatre (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Central Flyway Waterfowl Technical Committee (migratory bird management organization)
- Catherine Freer Wilderness Therapy Expeditions Inc. (Albany, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new GPS collars are being purchased by the Pennsylvania Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit with $50,000 in funding secured by the Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA) from the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation.
The Nebraska Cooperative Fish and Wildlife Research Unit is jointly supported by a cooperative agreement among the U.