Tyler's new clients include the following schools: * Springfield (Missouri) Public Schools -- 24,000 students * Tucson (Arizona) Catalina Foothills School District 16 -- 5,000 students * Crowley (Louisiana) Acadia Parish Schools (ASP client) -- 9,600 students * North Logan (Utah) Cache County School District -- 13,000 students * Brookfield (Wisconsin) Cooperative Educational Service Agency #1 -- serves 45 public school districts Each of the districts have contracted for a range of applications from Tyler Technologies that will enable them to conduct business more efficiently, including Financial, Human Resources, Revenues, and Productivity tools.
What does CESA stand for?
CESA stands for Cooperative Educational Service Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CESA
We have 57 other meanings of CESA in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Employment Security Act
- Combined Episcopal Services Appeal
- Commercial Education Society of Australia
- Committee of European Union Shipbuilders' Associations (EU)
- Compañia Española de Sistemas Aeronáuticos (Spanish: Spanish Aeronautical Systems Company)
- Computational Engineering in Systems Applications (conference)
- Computer Entertainment Suppliers Association
- Concurrent Engineering Supportability Analysis
- Conical Earth Sensor Assembly
- Controlled Emergency Swimming Ascent (SCUBA diving)
- Coverdell Education Savings Account
- Cyberspace Electronic Security Act
- Columbia Engineering School Alumni Association (New York, NY)
- Contemporary European Studies Association of Australia
- Charles E. Stevens American Atheist Library and Archives
- California Emergency Services Advisory Board
- Civil Engineering Student Advisory Council (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Communications-Electronics Scheme Accounting and Control
- Comparative Education Study and Adaptation Centre (Nigeria)
- Customs Electronic Systems Action Committee (trade forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CESA is the Cooperative Educational Service Agency.