Designed to foster the integration of cooperative education into agribusiness curriculums, cooperative development and farm business studies across the country, the CHS University Initiative on Cooperative Education will also support graduate-level cooperative education programs, soil, water and environmental studies and technology based learning programs.
What does CED stand for?
CED stands for Cooperative Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CED
We have 218 other meanings of CED in our Acronym Attic
- Continuing Education on Demand
- Continuing Engineering Development
- Continuous Epileptogenic Discharges
- Continuous Error Detection
- Contract Effective Date
- Contract Expiration Date
- Control Electronics Drawer
- Control Element Drive
- Convocatoria Extraordinaria de Desembre
- Conway Earth Day (Conway, Arkansas)
- Cooperative Extension Division
- Corporate Engineering Department
- Corporation for Economic Development
- Cosmetic Effect of Distance/Darkness
- Council for Entrepreneurial Development (also seen as CEDNC)
- Council on Education of the Deaf
- Counseling for Eating Disorders
- Counselor Education Courses
- County Extension Director
- Covered Electronic Device (recycling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ: CHSCP), the nation's leading farmer-owned cooperative, announced today it will launch a $2 million CHS University Initiative on Cooperative Education program, a major investment in building understanding of the cooperative business model through education, development and practical experience.
The measures are framing of national policy on cooperatives, enactment of national policy on cooperatives, enactment of Multi-State Cooperative Societies Act, 2002, assistance to cooperative education and training, assistance to cooperative education and training, assistance through NCDC for development of cooperatives, implementation of recommendations of the Prof.
More employers have become involved with their local schools in programs such as; cooperative education, job shadowing and mentoring.
Andy Matthews, coordinator of Cooperative Education, recently returned from the Conference for Industry and Education Collaboration hosted by the American Society for Engineering Education.
The Cooperative Education and Internship Association (2002) conducted a survey of colleges and universities that have internship/cooperative education programs to determine the trends that have emerged since 1998.
Cooperative education programs, equipment donations and sharing of time and talent are critical aspects of this continued cultivation of personal talent.
In fact, cooperative education is going to have to be a necessity, a priority; in long-range planning" (Jamese, 1982, p.