In February of this year, he received the Platinum Achievement Award from Fort Valley State University's Cooperative Developmental Energy Program.
What does CDEP stand for?
CDEP stands for Cooperative Developmental Energy Program (Fort Valley State University; Georgia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDEP
We have 26 other meanings of CDEP in our Acronym Attic
- Cameroon Deaf Empowerment Organisation (support group)
- Capital District Educational Opportunity Center (New York)
- Center for the Designed Environment Professions, Inc. (Philippines)
- Certificate in Distance Education Program
- Common Data Extraction Program
- Communicable Disease Epidemiology Program (health surveillance; Utah)
- Community Development Employment Projects (indigenous peoples' government programs; Australia)
- Comprehensive District Education Plan
- Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection (Hartford, CT; est. 1971)
- Contactless Dielectrophoresis (particle manipulation)
- Casa De Estudo Para Astronomia (Portuguese: House of Culture, Science, and Tourism Activities, Ltd.)
- ELINT Parameters List Database
- Child Development Education Pilot Program (South Carolina)
- Community Diabetes Education and Prevention Program (est. 2003; Canada)
- Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (Food and Drug Administration; Maryland)
- Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (US FDA)
- Centre de Developpement des Energies Renouvables (French)
- Centre de Développement des Energies Renouvelables (French)
- Centre for Diabetes and Endocrinology Research (Queensland, Australia)
- Client Development and Evaluation Report (California Department of Developmental Services)