The amendment also removes the Estonian contingent of the NATO Cooperative Cyber Defense Center of Excellence from the Headquarters and Signal Battalion and places it under the direct command of the Chief of the Defense Forces.
What does CCDCE stand for?
CCDCE stands for Cooperative Cyber Defense Center of Excellence (NATO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Cochiti Community Development Corporation (Cochiti Lake, NM)
- Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition
- Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition
- Consultant in Communicable Disease Control
- Cordillera Career Development Center (Benguet, Philippines)
- Culver City Dub Collective (band; Culver City, CA)
- Coiled-Coil Domain Containing 6 (antibody)
- Coiled-Coil Domain Containing 9 (gene)
- Clallam County Democratic Central Committee (Clallam County, WA)
- Clallam County Department of Community Development (Port Angeles, WA)
- Champaign County Design and Conservation Foundation (Urbana, IL)
- Cuyahoga County Department of Children and Family Services (Ohio)
- Clark County Department of Comprehensive Planning (US EPA; Nevada)
- Catastrophic Cap and Deductible Database (TRICARE)
- Center for Communicable Disease Dynamics (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- Center for Craniofacial Development and Disorders
- Cincinnati Center for Developmental Disorders
- Command Center Description Document
- Community Corrections and Detention Division
- Construction and Community Development Department, Chamber of Commerce of the United States of America