AGA's Partnership for Intergovernmental Management and Accountability created a guide designed to improve program performance through a collaborative process called the Cooperative Audit Resolution and Oversight Initiative (CAROI).
What does CAROI stand for?
CAROI stands for Cooperative Audit Resolution and Oversight (US Department of Education initiative)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Club Auto Rétro de l'Ourcq (French automobile club)
- Common Anatomy Reference Ontology (biology)
- Companies Auditors Report Order
- Computer Anti-Virus Researchers' Organization
- Carolinas Coastal Ocean Observing and Prediction System (US NOAA)
- Conference of Anglican Religious Orders in the Americas
- Center for Action Research in Organizational Complexity (IBM)
- Chicago Alfa Romeo Owners Club
- California Association of Regional Occupational Centers and Programs
- Computer-Aided Reliable and Optimal Design (concurrent engineering)
- Canadian Apartments for Rent Online (website)
- Common Architecture for RMI (Resource Manager Interface) Objectweb Layer
- Communicate and Relax On-Line (Slovakia)
- Company Annual Reports Online
- Computer Aided Revolution on Learning (Japan)
- National Seminar on Conservation and Restoration of Lakes (India)
- Content Addressable Read Only Memory
- Capital Area Reach Out and Read
- Canadian Alliance for Research On Schizophrenia
- Centralized Automatic Reporting on Trunks (telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to AGA Executive Director Relmond Van Daniker, DBA, CPA, the guide provides information on how to implement, 'The Cooperative Audit Resolution and Oversight Initiative', (CAROI) process.