Research Report In Taco Bell's brand history, the highly anticipated launch of the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos last March 7 was considered as the largest marketing campaign of the company so far.
What does CRD stand for?
CRD stands for Cool Ranch Doritos
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRD
We have 275 other meanings of CRD in our Acronym Attic
- Concepts and Requirements Directorate (formerly the Directorate of Combat Developments)
- Concrete Research Division, Handbook for Concrete and Cement (USACE)
- Confidential-Restricted Data
- Congress on Research in Dance (est. 1964)
- Conseil Régional de Développement (French: Regional Council Development)
- Conservatoire a Rayonnement Départemental (French music department)
- Construction, Renovation and Demolition (waste)
- Consumer Relations Division (various organizations)
- Contractor Repair Depot
- Control Rod Drive (nuclear)
- Coordination Response Division
- Copper Response Defect (biochemistry)
- Corporación de Redes Digitales (Spanish: Digital Networks Corporation)
- Corporate Reporting Database
- Cosmic Ray Division
- Council for Resource Development
- Création Réalisation Diffusion (French: Creation Production Release)
- Creation/Revision/Deletion Request
- Credit Request Date
- Critical Requirements Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cool Ranch Doritos, chased down with Starbucks raspberry lemonade
These include Captain Crunch and Fruit Loops served with skimmed milk, Pop Tarts, fresh tea with lemon and honey, cold meats, cheese, bread, raw vegetables, dips, vegetable soup, tuna salad (with Hellman's mayo, eggs, relish and albacore tuna only), Cool Ranch Doritos, WOW Doritos, assorted candy bars and a variety of soft drinks.
Taco Bell could be alluding to an upcoming addition to its menu with a split picture of a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and a taco.
Earlier in Novak's career when he was head of the Frito-Lay account at an advertising agency, he and his team came up with the idea for Cool Ranch Doritos during a field trip to a grocery store's salad dressing aisle.
However, my consumption is not enough to make money for PEP, as the company also owns Frito-Lay, which makes me want to reach for that bag of Cool Ranch Doritos on the top of the fridge.