But for taco lovers out there, the most important short term news is the launch of the Spicy Chicken Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco, which is debuting on May 1, 2014
What does CRD stand for?
CRD stands for Cool Ranch Doritos
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRD
We have 275 other meanings of CRD in our Acronym Attic
- Concepts and Requirements Directorate (formerly the Directorate of Combat Developments)
- Concrete Research Division, Handbook for Concrete and Cement (USACE)
- Confidential-Restricted Data
- Congress on Research in Dance (est. 1964)
- Conseil Régional de Développement (French: Regional Council Development)
- Conservatoire a Rayonnement Départemental (French music department)
- Construction, Renovation and Demolition (waste)
- Consumer Relations Division (various organizations)
- Contractor Repair Depot
- Control Rod Drive (nuclear)
- Coordination Response Division
- Copper Response Defect (biochemistry)
- Corporación de Redes Digitales (Spanish: Digital Networks Corporation)
- Corporate Reporting Database
- Cosmic Ray Division
- Council for Resource Development
- Création Réalisation Diffusion (French: Creation Production Release)
- Creation/Revision/Deletion Request
- Credit Request Date
- Critical Requirements Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
At some point as humans evolved, migrated, formed communities, grew civilizations, developed new languages, excelled at invention, and invented the Taco Bell Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco, we all either collectively or unconsciously agreed that when another person sneezed, we had to respond with some bark of well-meaning reassurance.
Cool Ranch Doritos, chased down with Starbucks raspberry lemonade
B) flash him a toothy smile, then continue munching on your Cool Ranch Doritos.
Today Taco Bell announced it will launch another soon-to-be blockbuster Doritos flavor to the Doritos Locos Tacos line-up: Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos.
Taco Bell could be alluding to an upcoming addition to its menu with a split picture of a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos and a taco.
Earlier in Novak's career when he was head of the Frito-Lay account at an advertising agency, he and his team came up with the idea for Cool Ranch Doritos during a field trip to a grocery store's salad dressing aisle.
However, my consumption is not enough to make money for PEP, as the company also owns Frito-Lay, which makes me want to reach for that bag of Cool Ranch Doritos on the top of the fridge.