In 2000, the Cook County Department of Public Health served nearly 12,000 dental patients.
What does CCDPH stand for?
CCDPH stands for Cook County Department of Public Health (Oak Park, IL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Center for the Commercial Deployment of Transportation Technologies (California State University)
- Center for Community Design and Preservation
- Cisco Certified Design Professional
- Citizens Committee on Displaced Persons (1946-1953)
- Civilian Competitive Development Program
- Commission Canadienne des Droits de la Personne (Canadian Human Rights Commission)
- Conditional Core Damage Probability
- Continuous Cycling Peritoneal Dialysis
- Coolant Charging and Discharge Panel
- Centre for Chronic Disease Prevention and Control (Canada)
- Center for Community Design, Planning and Preservation (Georgia)
- Community Chronic Disease Prevention Programs
- Coupled-Cluster with Double-Excitation Polarization Propagator Approximation
- Civic Coalition for Defending Palestinian Rights in Jerusalem
- Centre for Communication, Development and Policy Studies
- Center for Customer Driven Quality (Purdue University)
- Cadre de Concertation de Développement Rural (French)
- Canada Communicable Disease Report (Relevé des maladies transmissibles au Canada)
- Canadian Customer Debt Relief
- Centre of Competence for Disaster Reduction (Dushanbe, Tajikistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Association's Governing Council elected Murray--chief medical officer for Cook County Department of Public Health in Chicago--as APHA president-elect during its session at the 137th APHA Annual Meeting in Philadelphia.
Behind the news: Under a similar initiative started in 1999 by Stroger's father, John, the Cook County Department of Public Health said it managed to screen only 244 men for prostate cancer in fiscal year 2006.
Hospital, Provident Hospital, Oak Forest Hospital, Cook County Department of Public Health, Cermak Health Services, the Ruth Rothstein CORE Center and the 16 Ambulatory and Community Health Network (ACHN) health centers.
Chief Medical Officer for the Cook County Department of Public Health in Illinois.
All of this is run through the county's hospital system; the Cook County Department of Public Health is not involved.
the Chicago White Sox, City Colleges of Chicago, Cook County Department of Public Health, Club Z
chief operating officer of the Cook County Department of Public Health  2007 Euromonitor  Data on file CONTACT: Stephanie Walter of Ketchum Public Relations, +1-646-935-3933, stephanie.