com)-- Landmark ruling was issued in the Northern District of Illinois (case #10cv 6682) denying the Cook County Board of Review and by extension possibly other county agencies, quasi-judicial immunity for alleged Constitutional violations.
What does CCBR stand for?
CCBR stands for Cook County Board of Review (Illinois)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CCBR
We have 27 other meanings of CCBR in our Acronym Attic
- Charles County Business and Professional Women (White Plains, Maryland)
- Catholic Charities Brooklyn & Queens (New York)
- Center City Brass Quintet (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Cruel Colossus Blade of Quickness (gaming)
- Canadian Conference on Broadband Research
- Celibate Cuddle-Buddy Roomie
- Center for Clinical and Basic Research (Denmark)
- Central California BMW (British Motor Works) Riders (Pleasant Hill, CA)
- Chamela-Cuixmala Biosphere Reserve (Mexico)
- Configuration Control Board Request
- California Center for Border and Regional Economic Studies (San Diego State University; Calexico, CA)
- Colorado Community Based Research Network (University of Denver; Colorado)
- Conventional, Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (UK)
- Counter-Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, and High-Yield Explosive
- Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania
- Call Completion on Busy Subscriber
- Capitol City Bird Society
- Center for Chinese Business Studies (Hong Kong)
- Center for Civilian Biodefense Studies (Johns Hopkins University; Maryland)
- Centre for Clinical Brain Sciences (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
10 /PRNewswire/ -- Pledging to put taxpayers first, Cook County Board of Review Commissioner Joseph Berrios today announced that he would seek the office of Cook County Assessor in next year's election.
When he appeared before the Cook County Board of Review, Anderson brought photographs of the comparable homes and the information he'd gathered.