Robert and Margo Rebar signed a one-year renewable contract that included a binding mandatory arbitration provision when they hired Cook's Pest Control to inspect and treat their home in Vestavia Hills, Alabama, for termites.
What does CPC stand for?
CPC stands for Cook's Pest Control
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of CPC
We have 907 other meanings of CPC in our Acronym Attic
- Continuing Professional Competency
- Continuous Packet Connectivity (wireless networking)
- Continuous Phase Chirp
- Continuous Professional Certificate (various organizations)
- Contract Planning and Control
- Contract Planning Conference
- Contracting Parties and Cooperating Non-Contracting Parties (fisheries)
- Control Processing Console
- Controlled Power Company (electrical power equipment)
- Convention Planning Committee
- Cooperation with the Professional Community
- Cooperative Patent Classification (EU and US)
- Core Protection Calculator
- Corn Products Corporation
- Corporate Product Code (Nortel)
- Corporate Purchasing Card
- Correctional Privatization Commission
- Corrosion Prevention and Control
- Corrosion Preventive Compound
- Corsica Poker Club (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other winners of the 2001 National Torch Award include: United Supermarkets, headquartered in Lubbock, TX; Cook's Pest Control, Decatur, AL; Walker Information, Inc.
The five honorees are: United Supermarkets, headquartered in Lubbock, TX; Cook's Pest Control, Decatur, AL; Walker Information, Inc.