The Convoy Support Center Mission When President Obama announced the end of the mission in Iraq, many units stationed north of COS Kalsu immediately began executing redeployment operations.
What does CSC stand for?
CSC stands for Convoy Support Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSC
We have 1101 other meanings of CSC in our Acronym Attic
- Control Signaling Code (ITU-T)
- Control Systems Converter
- Controlled Series Capacitor
- Convention for Safe Containers
- Convention for Safety Containers
- Convention on Supplementary Compensation (nuclear agreement)
- Convention sur la Sécurité des Conteneurs (French: Convention on the Safety of Containers)
- Conventional Selection Combining
- Conventional Systems Committee (DAB)
- Convertible Static Compensator
- Cop Shoot Cop (defunct band)
- Core Support Capability
- Cornering Stability Control (BMW)
- Corporacio Sanitaria Clinic (Spanish: Corporacio Health Clinic)
- Corporate Service Corps
- Corporation Service Company (Wilmington, DE)
- Corps of Staff Cadets (Australian Army)
- Corps Support Command
- Correctional Service of Canada
- Correspondent Services Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
These responsibilities include Class III retail fuel, laundry and dinigh facilities, Convoy Support Center and vector (pest) control, to name just a few.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Convoy Support Center Yard Management Within the first 4 months of the deployment, the distribution integration branch, working in conjunction with the 3d Sustainment Brigade's subordinate combat sustainment support battalions (CSSBs), was able to reduce the daily average of foreign national trucks in the convoy support center (CSC) yards (the staging area for the foreign national drivers) by nearly 32 percent.
The 39th Signal Battalion and the other Signal battalions from the 2nd Signal Brigade (43rd, 52nd, 69th and 102nd) sent their DCP-Ss to several designated SPOEs, LSAs and convoy support centers throughout the western part of Europe.
for the Phase II design and construction of a convoy support center at Camp Adder in Iraq.
Camp Cedar II is the largest convoy support center in Iraq.
Along this logistical highway, the 21st TSC strategically placed installation staging areas, convoy support centers, deployment processing centers, barge sites and life support areas to facilitate the move of each deploying unit to and through the individual SPOEs.
Elements of the group also established convoy support centers at each FLB location and a stand-alone convoy support center near As Samawah.