Soldiers of the 62d Chemical Company, 23d Chemical Battalion, honed their convoy skills during a three-day, live-fire convoy exercise held at Yakima Training Center, 6-8 June 2009.
What does CONVEX stand for?
CONVEX stands for Convoy Exercise
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CONVEX
- Contact Conversion Exercise
- Confined Vessel Experiments
- Consortium of North American Veterinary Interactive New Concept Education
- Controlled Onset Verapamil Investigation of Cardiovascular End-Points (medical trial)
- Coalition of National Voluntary Organizations
- Construction Applications of Virtual Reality (conference)
- Connecticut Warbler (bird species)
- Constant Work in Process
Samples in periodicals archive:
The convoy exercise was the culmination of their three weeks of training at Fort Jackson and Kuwait.
The training in Germany, which had started months before, included live fire convoy exercises at the Baumholder Maneuver Training Area, the combat lifesaver course, and the unit's rapid field initiative issue in Mannheim.