After quitting the Episcopal Church several years ago, the nine congregations looked for help overseas, joining the Convocation of Anglicans in North America (CANA), which is part of the Anglican Church of Nigeria.
What does CANA stand for?
CANA stands for Convocation of Anglicans in North America (Fairfax, Virginia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CANA
We have 42 other meanings of CANA in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Online Enquiry
- Canaveral National Seashore (US National Park Service)
- Caribbean News Agency
- Centralized Ad-Hoc Network Architecture
- Centro Astronomico Neil Armstrong (Salerno, Italy)
- Christian Answers to New Age
- Cisco Active Network Abstraction
- Climate Action Network Australia
- Convalescent Antidote for Nerve Agent (US DoD)
- Convocation of Anglican Churches in North America
- Convulsive Antidote, Nerve Agent (Diazepam)
- Cremation Association of North America
- Customizable Auto-negotiation Advertisements
- Convulsive Antidote for Nerve Agent Autoinjector (song)
- Caribbean and North American Area Council
- Canadian Association of Nurses in AIDS Care
- Canadian National Air Canada (est. 1970)
- Clean Agent for Network Admissions Control (Cisco)
- Computer Assisted National Air Traffic Control Centre (Belgium)
- Cámara Nacional del Autotransporte de Carga (Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A conservative cleric, Bishop David Anderson, from the Convocation of Anglicans in North America, wrote that the Church in Wales was likely to ignore Williams' requests.
The archbishop hopes to create a US alliance of disaffected parishes called the Convocation Of Anglicans In North America.