Since convex problems are much more tractable algorithmically and theoretically, lots of SVM algorithms involves solving convex problems, such as linear programming (Nash, Sofer 1996; Vanderbei 2001), convex quadratic programming (Nash, Sofer 1996), second order cone programming (Alizadeh, Goldfarb 2003; Boyd, Vandenberghe 2004; Goldfarb, Iyengar 2003), semi-definite programming (Klerk 2002) and etc.
What does CQP stand for?
CQP stands for Convex Quadratic Programming
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CQP
We have 17 other meanings of CQP in our Acronym Attic
- Capacitor Qualification Program
- Center on Quality Policing
- Certificat de Qualification Professionnelle (French: Certificate of Professional Qualification)
- Certificate in Quality Principles
- Certified Quality Practitioner (New Zealand Organisation for Quality Incorporated Register of Certified Quality Professionals)
- Chartered Quality Professional (Chartered Quality Institute)
- Close Quarters Protection (bodyguard tactics introduced by the Close Quarters Protection Operators Association, CQPOA)
- Collaborative Quality Protocol
- Complete Quality Process
- Constant Q Productions (Staunton, VA)
- Cooks Quality Products
- Corpus Query Processor
- Critical Quality Point (food quality monitoring)
- Cursos de Qualificação Profissional
- Central Queensland Port Authority (Australia)
- Certified Quality Process Analyst (quality engineering paraprofessional)
- Certified Quickbooks Proadvisor (software)
- Cumulative Quality Point Average
- Command Quality And Productivity Board
- Central Queensland Primary Care Partnership (Queensland, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 Hladik's solution method for interval convex quadratic programming The objective function value of the fault diagnosis model (2.
Minimization of radius of the hyper sphere is just finding the solution of the following convex quadratic programming problem: min [R.